OYEGIFTS CAREER - WE'RE HIRING - URGENT OPENING
(Showing 5 Gifts of 0 Gifts)
We're Hiring - Urgent Opening - Feb to March 2023
We represent a fast-growing company that is inhabited by a group of highly talented and selective people who determine,design, and drive this very growth. We have worked hard to build our brand thathas now become synonymous with our commitment – ‘to create the best possible experience”
At OyeGifts, we're constantly looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit and be part of a team that creates campaigns that deliver on it. You will be an active member of the team from the first day, for we don’t believe in passiveness. You are here to pull off the master piece -Your Life’s Work, something for which you will be remembered for. You can do this kind of work at OyeGifts. A place where we firmly believe – Imagination is above the knowledge!
Interested candidates may send your resume to [email protected]
- 2+ years experience as a developer worked 8-10 Projects Ecommerce Based.
- Writing algorithm for business problems and implementing them.
- Coding optimized and efficient code.
- Writing code for robust and scalable web-based applications.
- Thinking tools, creating tools.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- 3+ years experience as a professional SEO with strong link building experience.
- Keen ability to translate data to actionable, strategic plans.
- Experience creating SEO-focused product requirement documents
- Experience using advanced SEO tools, reporting & analytics tools and research platforms to facilitate SEO campaign execution
- Should have a high Portfolio of SEO done him/her so far.
- Manage and maximize opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through a variety of SEO Process.
- Traffic From all source of mediums (blogs, feeds , rss, comments , bookmarking , posts , web 2.0 etc)
- Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Work with the content writing team
Work on SEO & blog writing
# of Internships available: 2
- Available for full time (in-office) internship
- Internship Duration - 3 Months
- Able to create a high-quality graphic designs: Web banners, carousels, Discount coupons, Emails, Newsletters, Flyers, Brochure.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Indesign and Coreldraw.
- A strong understanding of artistic and design principles such as typography, composition, color theory, and layout designing/user interface
Knowledge of HTML, CSS will be added advantage (optional).
Important – Candidate has to share the portfolio of designs with the Resume while applying
- Understand current trends and changes in search algorithms
- Making strategy for SEO work to bring website on top rankings.
- Constantly monitor positioning of website to ensure any fluctuations should not happen
- Leading junior and interns in SEO efforts
- Campaign planning, creation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis
- Must have experience working in E-commerce portals and Lead Generation campaigns
- Build strong customer relationships
- Running Performance marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels